ASUS Reco Classic Dash Cam Features
ASUS Reco Classic car cam is an in-car digital video recorder that features an f/2.0 aperture, 140 degree wide-angle lens for high quality Full HD 1080p video recording day and night and in all weather conditions. A built-in G-sensor automatically triggers an emergency record function in the event of an accident.
Capturing Detailed Video, Day or Night
ASUS Reco Classic car cam uses High Dynamic Range (HDR) recording for detailed in-car videos in bright sunlight or dimly-lit environments. It achieves this by capturing and combining multiple exposures of the same scene – allowing you to pick out minor details like road signs and license plates in the resulting images.
Record in Full HD 1080p
ASUS RECO Classic car cam is powered by an Ambarella chipset and features the Omnivision CMOS sensor to let you record Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution in-car videos at a smooth 30 frames per second.
140 Degree Wide-Angle Lens
The 140 degree wide-angle lens captures unobstructed views of the sides of the vehicle and the road ahead.
Emergency Record File Protection
In the event of a collision, the built-in three-axis G-sensor triggers the emergency record function, saving a minute-long video (30 seconds prior to/after impact) and locking it down in a separate file so it won’t be inadvertently deleted. There is also a manual emergency record button that allows you to save videos for every critical moment. You can save up to 10 emergency record clips without having to worry about recording over them.
Designed with Road Safety in Mind
At speeds above 60 km/h, ASUS Reco Classic car cam has a Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS) that gives you onscreen warnings and audio alerts if the vehicle veers outside road lane markings; while the Forward Collision Warning System (FCWS) lets you know if you’re following too closely to the car ahead.
The compact ASUS Reco Classic car cam has a bracket mount which sticks on your windscreen and comes with adhesive cable clips that effectively hide the cigarette lighter adapter cable.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) technology ensures the DVR to catch every detail in your drive no matter it is in limited or high contrasted lighting environments.
- The external GPS records the whole driving track. Using the bundled PC player, the playing video connects Google map through the internet and shows the driving track correspondingly.
- The built-in G-sensor triggers emergency record and auto file protection. Manual file protection is another choice for recording the moment that a collision event occurs.
- Has passed all CE/FCC/BSMI/CCC certificates, ensuring it won’t have signal interference with other car-used devices.
- The 140 degree wide view angle allows the DVR to record every detail from front view with no blind spot. Vehicles coming from both right and left side can be clearly recorded.
Check Price And Availability Here Amazon Rating (3.5 / 5) (30 reviews)