Pruveeo F5 Dash Cam Product Description
Pruveeo is a professional dash cam manufacturer. Established in 2000, they hire over 300 employees, and provide OEM and ODM services for numerous well known brands in the world. The F5 camera is designed to mount directly on the windscreen, minimising it’s visibility to the outside with the sleek design. It will automatically begin recording when the engine is turned on, and stops when the ignition is switched off. Seamless loop recording maximises the space on the SD card by overwriting the oldest footage, while leaving no gaps between footage. The purpose built app supports both IOS & Android systems, and allows users to view, configure, and download their HD video through WiFi in real time. Pruveeo have total confidence in their products, and back them with a 12-month replacement warranty. Check out their official website: bit.ly/2qNbtEn.
This item has sold more than 14,000 units on Amazon US and comes with one year free warranty service from the manufacturer.
Pruveeo Dash Cam Specifications:
- Built In Wifi
- LCD Screen Size: 1.5 inch
- Lens: 140 degrees full glass lens
- Video Resolution: Full HD 1080P / 720P (default)
- File Format: Video: AVI, Photo: JPG
- Loop Recording: Support
- Audio Recording: On / Off
- Microphone / Speaker: Support
- Language System: English
- Date Time Mark: Support
- Wide Dynamic Range: Support
- Interface Type: Mini USB
- Power Input: DC 5V
- Built-in Battery: 320 mA
- Emergency Lock Button: Support
- Power-off File Recovery Function: Support
- Memory Card: Support up to 32GB Class 10 Micro SD Card (FAT32 format only, not included)
- Click here to see the full specifications
In The Box:
- Pruveeo F5 Dash Cam
- In-car Charging Cable
- 2 x 3M Adhesive Mount
- Cable Tray (The two plastic pieces are the cable tray, it’s not necessary to use it)
- Pruveeo F5 User Manual
- To prevent damage to the dash came, please read all safety information on the manufacturers official site before using. Link: bit.ly/2ujsDyu
- This dash cam should be used and kept with a temperature range of 15-150 degrees Fahrenheit, and a humidity range of 10% to 80%.
- It is recommended to format your SD Card monthly. Please make sure to copy over any important files before formatting, as this will wipe all data on the SD card. TLC micro SD cards can overwrite footage around 500 times.
- The built in battery is mainly used to save files in an emergency. You should always connect the Pruveeo F5 to a power source while using it.
The default resolution of the dash cam is 720P and Pruveeo recommend the use of this setting. This is because video files recorded in Full HD 1080P are quite large, and this is not good for long-term loop recording. If you would like to use the Full HD 1080P resolution, you can download and update the firmware on their official website. (bit.ly/2qSokWz)
Check Price And Availability Here Amazon Rating (4.4 / 5) (120 reviews)